TekCom Resources is currently recruiting for a full-time Project Manager opportunity to be based in Las Vegas, NV. Must have previous experience working with AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, or Sprint.
Job Duties will include:
- **Must be able to travel out of state to coordinate with assigned staff, clients, related disciplines, and real estate professionals to schedule project location visits.
- Must be able to read, interpret, and make necessary redline changes to technical construction drawings. Candidates must have a working knowledge of ACAD.
- Manage assigned staff and vendors and establish priorities to achieve project deliverables and milestones.
- Maintain project trackers and internal and client databases for assigned projects.
- Prepare cost proposals based upon established rates and/or solicit cost proposals from vendors based upon a written scope of work.
- Manage the financial aspect of assigned projects including proposals, obtaining purchase orders, reviewing and approving vendor invoices, and revenue forecasting through project close out.
- Develop an understanding of local permitting requirements and processes for jurisdictional approvals.
Project Management, ACAD, P&L, Regional Managers, Directors, Fiber, RDOF, Outside Plant Construction (OSP) - aerial and underground, Tower, DAS, Engineer, Fiber, Salesforce, #ProjectMangement, Deployment, permits, Permitting, ROW, Program Manager, CATV. Fiber Optic, PMP, Vendor management, scheduling, Tracking, Project coordination, Telecommunication infrastructure, ,Regional Managers, Directors, Fiber,
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.