We are looking for an Automation Analyst in Houston, TX. Telecom background is preferred but not required.
The Automation Analyst designs, builds, implements and manages electronic document templates and e-signature routing templates through the use of document production software and e-signature software. Works closely with internal and external business partners to gather requirements and provide expert recommendations based on a best practices approach. Develops automated solutions to achieve efficiencies in processes by ensuring system functionalities meet user requirements, comply with legal and regulatory requirements and promote a positive customer experience.
Essential Job Functions
• Recommend, initiate and execute workflow, systems enhancements and process improvements in alignment with dynamic customer needs that provide scalability for future growth.
• Manage all phases of the system development process from initiation, development, testing, maintaining versions, change control details and processes, including repository of requests and associated documents.
• Conduct thorough user acceptance testing of all automated solutions through clearly articulated test plans and detailed business objectives.
• Build performance measurement tools to assess system and template design, user acceptance, user interfaces, ease of use, and adoption rates.
• Identify business processes and employee routines that are optimal for automation, document process flows, build automation using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software, test solutions and deploy to production.
• Develop, enhance, and maintain intuitive design structure within the tools and support all training and reference guides in close collaboration with Technical Training Manager and shared services groups.
• Maintain document template library, system variables, user variables and data sources, regularly validating usage and integrity.
• Drive efficient utilization of operating databases, including data structure, extraction, and integration for both operational and business needs.
• Regularly assess system usage and performance to identify underutilized system components and features to increase usability.
• Responsible for integration of new portfolios into all processes both from a data and systems perspective.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Five (5) years of professional level technical/industry experience
• Two (2) years of experience in development and testing of processes or project management
• Experience with software development and testing processes.
• Ability to perform detail-oriented work, both independently and in a group.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to find solutions where diverse or competing demands exist.
• Ability to be composed and adaptive in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple priorities, while accomplishing regular and ad hoc job responsibilities.
• Proficiency in Excel and Word.
• Project Management skills.
• Communicates Effectively
a) Delivers even highly complex information in a polished, precise, and compelling manner.
b) Acts as a source of information; proactively disseminates knowledge, insights, and updates.
• Instills Trust
a) Is consistently honest and straightforward when working with others; shares uncomfortable information in a clear and helpful manner
b) Can be fully counted on to honor agreements and commitments while managing competing priorities; puts in extra time and effort when needed
• Drives Results
a) Consistently drives initiatives/efforts to successful completion and closure in an extremely timely manner
b) Demonstrates perseverance to achieve results in spite of obstacles and setbacks; continues to push ahead despite major challenges and frustrations
Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.