Wireless Field Construction Manager: - CNY
TekCom Resources is looking for a Wireless Field Construction Manager based in the Syracuse or Albany NY area.
This role will require travel in the CNY (Buffalo to Albany) market and also the New England area.
The ideal candidate will have a strong power background (generators installation).
- Coordinates, drives tracks the wireless construction project in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Identifies unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicates such to the attention of their supervisor or the client
- Maintains project deployment schedule
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design team.
- Prepares daily reports, takes progress photos, maintains record document information
- Monitors and records contractor’s work performance with the contract requirements and conducts final inspections, prepares punch lists, and collects documentation for closing out of contracts
- Coordinates materials testing, surveying services and other sub professional services that may be required
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate significant expertise and/or experience related to large-scale wireless program deployments in a supervisory capacity.
Areas of emphasis include:
- Site Specific Construction Scoping and Scheduling
- Strong Understanding of Wireless Construction Processes, Industry Standards, & Testing Requirements
- Strong Leadership Skills to Actively Coordinate Sub-Contractor Activities / Performance
- Experience Leading Tower Crews and/or Civil/Electrical Crews
- Extensive Experience with Generator Installations
Desire at least 3+ years of construction experience in the telecommunications field. Journeyman Electrician certification is a plus.
Wireless Construction, Generator Cell site construction management, Civil Work, cell tower/telecommunications, BTS, civil construction, field/office, trackers, Carrier, Field Supervisor, Power, Telco #tekcomjobs #tekcomresources #wirelessconstruction #constructionmanager #telecomjobs #CNYjobs #Syracusejobs #hiring
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment