Immediate hire for a Sr. Structural Project Engineer with one of our growing telecom firms in Raleigh, NC.
The ideal candidate will have both tower and mounts experience. P.E license would also be ideal but isn’t required. MUST have experience with Risa3D software. If candidate has a programming (Java) background that would be an added bonus.
**Manager would like to have the candidate out of the Raleigh NC market, however is open to candidates outside the area.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Skills and Abilities
- Reviews, redlines, and mentors’ junior engineers and designers work product to ensure accurate engineering deliverables
- You will be responsible for the structural analysis of new/existing communication structures for wireless telecommunication sites.
- Leads direct communication with project manager for client questions, work product, and delivery forecasting
- May have regular deliverable product review responsibility over peers and junior staff
- Work with Engineering Manager to develop and coordinate development of new templates, tools, macros, and other time saving devices and processes
- Utilize a variety of engineering software including both specialized and general-purpose finite element analysis (FEA) programs
- Design and review structural modifications to increase capacity of structures and foundations when required per analysis
Education and Experience
- Proficient with RISA 3D, TNX Tower or a similar finite software suite required
- Knowledge of relevant civil engineering standards and codes followed in the Telecommunications Industry
- Ability to sketch site layout and surrounding areas
- Ability to sketch site layout and surrounding areas, read and take measurements
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or comparable degree program required
- Structural engineering emphasis preferred
- E.I.T. certification required
- P.E. Certification and NCEES record preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of telecom structural engineering experience preferred
sr. structural project engineer, structural analysis, mounts, towers, water tanks, rooftops, cellsite, E.I.T, Engineer in training, RISA3D, STAAD
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.