- Power Technician / Installer - Telecom
We are seeking a Level 2-4 DC Power installer to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their continued success throughout Southern California.
In order to be considered you must a have solid knowledge of National Electrical Codes (NEC), local codes and preferable cell site experience (Power maintenance and Builds).
You should have:
- Ability to perform hot cuts/slides/transfers
- Knowledge of AT&T Installation Standards, MOPs, required.
- Ability to pull Signal and Power Cables, as necessary.
- Ability to crimp, lug, terminate, stitch and lace cable to 750 MCM or Fiber
- Ability to install all types of infrastructure in Cell Site and/or DC Power type environments.
- Ability to rack, stack and secure equipment bays/cabinets.
Mileage is reimbursed
Level IV - Power Technician – Telecom, Field Installation, Maintenance & Construction, Cell site, Lighting / Power Systems, AC/DC, Cell towers, Carriers, , Wiring panels, transformers, switches, Electrical circuits, Battery Plant Installation, Generator installation and maintenance, Battery Distribution Fuse Bay (BDFB
) or Circuit Breaker Bay (BDCBB)
#TekComJobs, #TekComResources #Electrician.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.