Hiring for a Construction Manager II in Jacksonville, FL. **Previous T-Mobile experience is preferred.
You will be accountable for all Civil Works and associated financial control via Scheduling (time), SP/ASP and Quality Management on a given project.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities.
- Interfaces with: External Interfaces: ASP/SP, Customer PM. Internal Interfaces: IM Lead, Project Admin, Project Sponsor, CPM
Qualifications & Experience
- Assess and control charges to the agreed site design
- Assures that:
- Only Customer’s approved materials are installed on the project
- The agreed Civil Works guidelines and schedules are followed and enforced.
- Awareness and on-site supervision during where risk of disturbances in customer site performance is high.
- Check that the working environment is maintained at an acceptable level, carry out safety inspections and ensure that tools, etc. are in good working condition.
- Civil Works problem solving as required during the project.
- Coordinates site activities and assures that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the Project goals and objectives.
- Drive schedule activities and trouble-shooting results.
- Knowledge in workers safety and work environment safety.
- Site pre-inspections and coordinate post-construction audits.
- Site verification.
- Visual inspection of quality on site.
- Prepares regular interval progress reports as required by the project
- Provide accurate status information on the progress to project management.
- Provide technical assistance to the Service Providers and any other suppliers that provide services associated with the Civil Works activities.
- Reject wrong deliveries of material to site.
- Report bad performance and quality on site.
- Responsible for the proper interpretation and compliance of the civil design plans.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor works with the Service Providers and other disciplines that have an interface with the Civil Works part of the project.
- Team leadership focusing on quality and results.
- Write claims, order and return materials.
- Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following:
- SOW and preconstruction documents (NTP, SOW, RFDS, safety guidance, QA standards, etc)
- NTP receipt verification o RFDS submission review and changes
- Civils acceptance documents, submission receipt, review and approval
- Civils progress PFA verification (daily)
- Close out document review and acceptance sign off Construction Manager 2 – CM2 Has GOOD knowledge and skills. IDENTIFIES and SOLVES complicated problems that require careful analysis by ADAPTING existing procedures, techniques and methods. ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTES to improvement and change. Works INDEPENDENTLY.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Job-related experience with project builds over 200 sites
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.