We are currently recruiting for a Field Construction Manager to support tower integrations in the Phoenix AZ Area. This role will cover the entire state of Arizona and will be working 3rd shift 10PM-6AM
Focus for this position is tower site integration. Candidates with prior T-Mobile experience highly desired /Nokia OEM.
Construction Manager Job Description
- Make regular trips to sites during construction including: bid walk, precon walk in progress site visits, punch walks and construction closeout.
- Provide direction to general contractors when doing ground work.
- Responsible to negotiate costs within scope of project, hold Vendor accountable to ensure budget is maintained; ensure District and/or Program and Project Managers and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
- Responsible to problem solve issues that may occur onsite and make recommendations based on priority and need to ensure the project and budget are maintained.
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.