We are seeking an office based Construction Manager with a telecom/fiber construction background with OSP and small-cell projects that include both aerial and underground construction.
Education/Certifications and Experience Required:
- Vendor selection and management
- Fiber/OSP/Small Cell main point of contact.
- Customer facing
- Ensure quality work by vendors, QC
- Maintain project budgets
- Complete construction documentation and close out paperwork
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• A valid driver’s license required
• Minimum three (3) + years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
• Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground)
• Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and PIM testing
• Working knowledge of NESC, NEC and OSHA standards.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.