We are seeking a Structural Engineering Manager with telecommunications industry experience and specifically with cell tower, mounts, and roof-top structural engineering experience.
Education and Experience:
- Supervises a team of Engineers and/or Designers
- Supervise and manage the performance of technical staff and provide technical direction and training to the members of the team
- Perform and review structural analyses of communication towers, antenna mounts and related structures pursuant to governing building codes and standards
- ·Utilize a variety of engineering software including both specialized and general-purpose finite element analysis (FEA) programs
- Design and review structural modifications to increase capacity of structures and foundations when required per analysis
· 6-10 years of telecom structural experience preferred; alternately 8-12 years of applicable engineering experience
· B.S. in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or comparable degree program required; Structural Engineering emphasis preferred
· P.E. Certification preferred
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.