DAS Construction Manager / Foreman- (Northeastern US based – Heavy travel M-F)
Our client is looking for a strong DAS Construction Manager based in the Northeast (
PA,NJ,NY or New England) markets. This role will require heavy travel M-F for extended periods of time on large DAS deployment projects. We are looking for someone with multiple years of experience building in-building DAS systems and that is familiar with a variety of OEM’s for fill this Full-time position.
You will be responsible for all aspects of DAS construction projects including; deploying, coordinating and managing the successful implementation of DAS Construction projects through-out the region.
- Directly advise and influence decisions of Management in all aspects of construction work.
- Attend deployment and other customer meetings as subject matter expert for Client.
- Develop customer relationships that may result in influencing customers to award service work to Client.
- Make regular trips to sites during construction including: bid walk, precon walk, in progress site visits, punch walks and construction closeout. Provide direction to general contractors when doing ground work.
- Understand prevailing rates for all construction work and ensure Client is receiving competitive rates for quality work.
- Responsible to negotiate costs within scope of project, hold Vendor accountable to ensure budget is maintained; ensure Management and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
- Responsible to problem solve issues that may occur onsite and make recommendations based on priority and need to ensure the project and budget are maintained.
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with Client's construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Act as Client's safety observer and Quality Assurance representative while at the site ensuring compliance with Client's safety program and related workmanship practices.
Foreman, DAS Field Technicians, In-building DAS, iDAS, Distributed Antenna systems, Spectrum Analyzers, OTDR, Signal Generator (JDSU), Anritsu Site Master, CW equipment, TEMS, Fiber Tester, Cable testing Equipment, Corning MobileAccess, Commscope, Tyco/TE Connectivity, GMA-Wireless – Teko. Blue prints & iBwave drawings,
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.