Our client is looking for an Associate Project Manager to support TOWER side of the business for AT&T. Prior experience with Pace/CSS systems is a plus. Must have strong communication and customer-facing management experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Will support the Project Manager with network deployments.
- Project manage/support all facets of an application from entry into client's systems to construction complete and closeouts delivered, including, but not limited to, the following services: structural analysis, site acquisition, A&E services, land use planning, zoning and permitting, lease management and construction management
- Responsible for forecasting Project Management Tool dates
- Utility Coordination as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- One (1) to Three (3) years of wireless project management experience
- Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance, and property management
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with and understanding of tower/roof top structural details
Key Skills: 5g, Scoping, Wireless Telecom, BOM, Network Deployment, Macro Sites, Tower, Project Tracking, Vendor Management & GC Management. NSB, New Site Build, MODS
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.