We are currently recruiting for a Permitting Coordinator for a long-term project. The ideal candidate will have a telecommunications background and exposure to
Small cells + fiber background desired. Understanding of ROW permitting (encroachments, excavation, traffic control, etc).
Essential Job Functions
- Provides support with all aspects of preparing and securing entitlements as needed for installation of facilities on infrastructure within public rights of way and public utility easements.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that status updates are maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Past experience working with the local jurisdictions submitting and obtaining permits.
- Strong Computer Skills - MS, Word, Excel
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.