Our client is hiring for Technicians to begin ASAP to work on a renovation project in Rawlins, WY. MUST
be local or willing to travel onsite.
- Cabling installation and termination (all media types); cabling testing and documentation
- Build-out of MDF and IDF (racks, patch panels, wire managers, network electronics, etc.); installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of low voltage cable systems; Work with CAT 5e, 6 and 6a twisted pair cable, optical fiber, coax, etc.
- Perform all cable pulling, suspension, fireproofing, terminating, and testing in accordance with BICSI standards, National Electrical Code (NEC) and other local regulations
- Continually demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Creating a positive impression always with all customers.
- Provide value to customers with difficult issues through use of good listening, communication, and problems solving skills
- Perform all work in a neat and quality manner
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
Nice to have / not required
- Must be able to work on ladders and use power tools; ability to lift/carry/setup a 50-pound box or ladder
- Must own low voltage tools, snips, cable strippers, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Must pass 7-year criminal background check and must pass pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and current automobile insurance
- High School diploma
- BICSI Technician or Installation Certification; Powder Actuated tools Certification; Confined Space Certification; CPR or first aid certified; manufacturers certifications for Installation and Maintenance
*** Candidates must have current eligibility to work compliantly in the USA, unfortunately no visa sponsorships, transfers, OPT's or C2C can be considered at this time for this opportunity. ***
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.