Hiring for a regulatory specialist with experience in regulatory compliance.
Must have experience with reviewing permits and documents along with regulatory compliance.
You will prepare and file FCC/FAA applications concerning tower erection, mods and antenna installs.
Additionally, you will review and approve/disapprove RNTP’s for all tower sites. Knowledge in the wireless industry is an added bonus.
Essential Job Functions
• Prepare and produce electronic regulatory filings for FCC and FAA.
• Operate electronic tracking methods to coordinate tower erection, modification and antenna installation process via RNTP’s and SDM, and flow of documentation from and to agencies.
• Research, analyze and respond to inquiries from internal and external customers for site regulatory information.
• Provide regulatory guidance on an ongoing basis and through field training or via teleconference.
• Develop proficiency in interpreting, communicating and implementing FAA, FCC and NEPA guidelines: review documents for compliance with guidelines.
• Research regulatory compliance inquiries as required, including review and analysis of acquisition due diligence and in response to alleged violations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in regulatory compliance
• Knowledge of wireless communications industry
• Knowledge of government administrative procedures and requirements
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent PC skills
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral
• Organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Experience in preparation or review of FAA Forms 7460-1 and -2 (parts one and two), FCC Forms 854, and state departments of transportation applications, including support documents such as site surveys and U.S.G.S. quad maps.
• Experience in pre-construction evaluation and permitting, including NEPA review
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.