The Telecom Construction Manager is responsible for the project's construction schedule, expenses, and quality and safety. This position also manages the resources performing the construction work including direct reporting staff, matrix staff, and vendor and subcontractor resources. This will be a field based position working in the Philadelphia, PA market.
- 5-7 years of industry experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- 5+ years of LTE experience preferred
- Engineering or technical degree preferred
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.