Our client is looking for a Construction Manager to support an AT&T Small Cell and DAS project. Candidates should have experience with NORAD and creating bill of materials. Customer-facing role.
Essential Job Functions
Actively participate in and make recommendations in Vendor selection process.
Attend deployment and other customer meetings as subject matter expert for Client.
Understand prevailing rates for all construction work and ensure Client is receiving competitive rates for quality work.
Responsible to negotiate costs within scope of project, hold Vendor accountable to ensure budget is maintained; ensure District and/or Program and Project Managers and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
Ability to read and translate a customer RFDS into a scope of work
Ability to discuss the scope of work in front of a live audience, including the customer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license required
- Minimum three (3) + years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground) for SCS.
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing for SCS.
- Working knowledge of NESC, NEC and OSHA standards
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.