Amazing opportunity to work for a major telecom firm in Raleigh, NC. Our client is hiring for a Director of Engineering with Tower/Mounts experience. Previous telecom experience and P.E. license is preferred. Preference would be for candidate to be local however will consider outside the market. Candidate needs to have a structural engineering background. Additionally, candidate will have a detailed knowledge of structural analysis software and of tower structures and design methods
Exciting opportunity to work with a growing company – huge in the wireless space! As the Director of Engineering you will lead, develop and mentor staff including functional managers, project engineers, CAD designers, Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
What it is you’ll do:
Studies and what you’ve done:
- Work closely with the Vice President of Sales & Services, Vice President of Business Operations, and Senior Accountant to report: expected monthly, quarterly and annual service revenue and margin for assigned programs/projects, additional service opportunities, service receivable issues, and department workload projections that may dictate the need to grow or reduce staff
- Responsible for executing on growth objectives set by executive management, in tandem with or apart from ongoing department resource/staff growth demands.
- Partner with sales leadership to identify and expand upon opportunities to increase revenue (e.g., incremental business with existing customers) and work with the sales team on proposals for services
- Bachelor's degree in civil or structural engineering or a related field required
- Professional Engineer ("PE") license required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the communication tower design and analysis
- Active member of professional organization or technical society preferred
Engineering Director, Engineering Manager, P.E., Professional Engineer, Telecom towers structures, Structural design, mounts, civil/structural engineering, TIA/EIA-222 code, CAD, Cell Towers
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.