Our client is looking for an Associate Project Manager. This will be a mix of work from home and in the office during the week. Recent Dish Network experience is desired.
• This position is supporting the Dish Network nation-wide project.
• Independent mind set, strong attention to communication skills & detail and ability to work diligently with vendors, customers, and cross-functional teams.
• Telecom experience is highly preferable, but not required.
• Submitted candidates need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Anyone with Dish Network experience is a plus.
Position will support lead Project Manager on customer deployments, and/or serve as lead project manager on regional / nontraditional customer deployments
Essential Job Functions
• Project manage one or more aspects of a customer deployment on multiple applications, and ensure projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer
Position will support lead Project Manager on customer deployments, and/or serve as lead project manager on regional / nontraditional customer deployments.
Essential Job Functions
• Project manage one or more aspects of a customer deployment on multiple applications, and ensure projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer and client
• Project manage/support all facets of an application from entry into client’s systems to construction complete and closeouts delivered, including, but not limited to, the following services: structural analysis, site acquisition, A&E services, land use planning, zoning and permitting, lease management and construction management
• Ensure Lead Project Manager and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost
• Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all requisite documents related to said projects including, but not limited to, modification, collocation and construction of towers (e.g., structural analysis, lease, title, applicable permits, soil samples, regulatory approvals or others as required)
• Vendor management, where applicable
• Responsible for forecasting Project Management Tool dates (e.g., initial forecast, updated forecast)
• Participate in internal & external deployment meetings as directed by lead Project Manager, and interact with carrier representative as needed
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• One (1) to three (3) years of project management experience
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.