Our client is looking to hire for a Project Manager to either sit in the Chicago IL or Indianapolis, IN.
Essential Job Functions
• Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, site acquisition, close-out, and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract / LSO.
• Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
• Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
• Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
• Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
• Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
• Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• A valid driver’s license required
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other industry
• Managing project budgets or related financial experience
• Customer-facing project management experience
• Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance and property management
• Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/roof top structural details.
• Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
• Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
• Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, and antennas
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.