We are recruiting for experienced Utility Planning Engineers for a long term project, this role can be worked from Irvine, SF Bay, or San Diego CA.
Successful candidates should have;
- Experience working with Utility and Power companies and obtaining permits.
- Engineering background, experience and knowledge of Outside Plant Projects
- Ability to read and analyze construction drawings to verify accuracy and infractions.
- Able to produce redline drawings based on client and Utility/ Power company requirements.
- Proficient in the use of standard software programs to include Microsoft Office.
- Utilities process savvy.
- Advance skills in Microsoft Excel helpful.
- Good interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communications skills required to coordinate with utility companies and report status and results to client associates.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing telecom construction environment.