Our client is looking for an Office Based Sr. Construction Project Manager to support the Network Build for our Wireless Telecom Client. Candidates must have experience with Scoping, Vendor/GC management, QC, Close Outs.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to lead teams and drive project delivery
- Sr. Construction Project Manager is responsible for vendor management
- Attend deployment calls and other customer meetings as subject matter expert for Client.
- Responsible for scoping and deployment
- Responsible to negotiate costs within scope of project
- Responsible to problem solve issues that may occur onsite and make recommendations based on priority and need to ensure the project and budget are maintained.
- QC site construction work to ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Project closeouts
- Project tracking
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license required
- Minimum five (5) + years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Must have previous scoping and deployment experience
- Strong MS Excel project tracking experience
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground) for SCS
5g, Scoping, Wireless Telecom, BOM, Deployment, Macro Sites, Tower, Project Tracking, Vendor Management. NSB, New Site Build, MODS, Telecom Construction Supervisor, Cell site, BTS, Cellular Network, Field, Wireless Civil Construction, Arial, Undergound, NESC, OSHA
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.