We have an opening for an Operations Coordinator in Orlando, FL. This will be a hybrid role going into the office 3 times a week so you must be local to market. Must be skilled in Excel, PowerPoint. Previous admin or PM support role experience would be a bonus.
• Supports Fiber Construction Team who oversee multiple projects
• Responsible for any special reporting that may be required for the projects themselves to the customers and/or internal organizations
• Provide assistance entering jobs and updating jobs in CRM
• Responsible for helping the Fiber Construction team ensure that all identified milestones on the project are being followed up on and completed in a timely fashion in order to hit the project delivery timelines
• Miscellaneous projects/reports as requested
• Assist with access arrangements for major projects
• Prepare slide decks as needed for Senior Management meetings
• Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations and administrative activities, such as mailing, supply inventory and purchasing, coordinating building/suite access, maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs, event planning, providing general support to visitors and addressing employee inquiries regarding office management issues.
• Taking detailed notes during meetings and provide meeting minutes to the team.
• Keep an active log of off-site personnel entering remote locations
Key Skills: Operations Coordinator, Project Management, Admin, Excel, MS #TekComJobs
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.