We are currently recruiting for a Construction Manager to support T-Mobile modifications and collocations in Irvine, CA
Candidates with prior T-Mobile experience highly desired .
Construction Manager Job Description
- Responsible for all aspects of construction on Client projects including; Vendor selection, on-site management, coordination of subcontractors, OEM installers and customer representatives. Represent Client as the expert on construction issues relating to construction/modification of towers.
- Overseeing construction including: Integration Scope Award, Troubleshooting, RTT and on-air monitoring.
- Responsible to negotiate costs within scope of project, hold Vendor accountable to ensure budget is maintained; ensure District and/or Program and Project Managers and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
- Responsible to problem solve issues that may occur onsite and make recommendations based on priority and need to ensure the project and budget are maintained.
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.