We are currently recruiting for a Journeyman Electricians for a permanent role with one of our clients supporting the San Antonio, TX market.
Our client is an industry leader in wireless site development across the Western United States. Specializing in Turnkey Site Acquisition, Fiber To Cell Solutions, Turnkey Small Cell and DAS Network Solutions, Construction, and Site Maintenance.
• 3-5 years of electrical experience
• Journeyman License required
• Valid drivers license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
• Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
• Experience with working on electrical charging stations and or power stations
• Ability to read, interpret, and follow technical diagrams and blueprints.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 75 pounds.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.