The Construction Manager will be supporting high profile DAS deployment projects for the top wireless operator in the Eastern PA/South New Jersey market.
The Construction Manager is responsible for all aspects of cellular systems construction, including In-building DAS and outdoor small cell site builds including new poles, attachments and rooftop sites. This role oversees the building of such systems including oversight of subcontractors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage and install high-capacity cellular 4G and 5G systems
· Oversight of all assigned cellular construction projects from site survey to closeout, including preconstruction, onsite check-ins and internal and external communications with all stake holders.
· Work with cross-functional teams including Project Management, Engineering, and Construction teams to successfully and efficiently deploy wireless equipment
· Oversight of onsite construction teams including subcontractors as needed
· Manage and maintain project budget
· Communicate project milestones and address issues as they arise with Project Manager
· Hands-on work with cable, coax and fiber as well as hands on testing with multiple RF testing tools when needed
· Face-to-face interaction with onsite stakeholders
· This position has direct reports
· Travel away from home for several weeks may be required on demand
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
· Ability to work outdoors, on ladders, and in confined spaces
· Ability to work with and around electrical wires and components and/or ESD products
· Ability to work remotely at construction or installation sites
Skills and Abilities Required:
· Extensive experience in wireless and cellular industries with the ability to ensure high quality and safety standards
· Ability to be onsite during construction
· Experience with OEM build projects in the telecom industry
· Ability to read and understand construction drawings and RFDs
· Strong time management skills
· Adherence to wireless construction quality and safety standards
· Operate with accountability and honesty
· Willingness to learn new skills, software, and technologies
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain a clean driving record
· Proficiency in MS Office
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.