We are currently recruiting for a Permitting Coordinator for a long-term project. The ideal candidate should have
permitting and City of San Diego experience. Some telecommunications background and exposure to wireless project coordination/management experience, preferably a background working with communications companies (AT&T, Verizon, Comcast, etc) and
with Utilities and Government entities for permit processing.
As the Permitting Coordinator, the individual will assist Engineering Departments with:
· Accuracy and efficient identification of required permits and agreements
· Client management and accountability
· Fiscal review of projects
· Quality control/quality assurance - tracking and managing A/E vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of project management experience in the telecom industry
- Past experience working with the local jurisdictions submitting and obtaining permits.
- Strong Computer Skills - MS, Word, Excel
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.