We are currently recruiting Construction Project Manager for one of our clients in the Seattle, WA market. This is a direct/permanent opportunity
This position will be responsible for small cell site construction, working closely with internal and external teams to validate construction requirements and to coordinate and provision all required material and resources for site construction. This position will also be responsible for the final quality check of the site construction.
- Establish construction guidelines.
- Work with Site Acquisition team and ensure construction drawings details are adequate for proper construction.
- Review and redline drawings as required.
- Order materials required for installation kits. Ensure all material required for construction are delivered to site on time.
- Schedule and manage site installation crew.
- Manage project timelines and develop sites to completion within desired time frame.
- Prepare accurate reports for management on stages of development and expected time to completion for projects.
- Keep projects within budgets.
- Review close out documentation and file documents with appropriate tower company within contractual timeliness.
- Inspect and signoff on construction completeness upon validation of quality construction.
- Travel within region as required.
- 5+ years of experience with construction management, preferably with RF network build out
- Basic knowledge and understanding of RF site construction, antenna polarization and install optimization
- Experience with construction of RF systems
- Prior experience with carrier grade network build out, for both Macros and Small Cells
- Multi-tasking and ability to manage various projects in multiple markets simultaneously.
- Proven ability to define and meet individual and team project goals
- Self-motivated and have an uncompromising work ethic
- Possess superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to climb ladders and stairwells as required.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.