Our large wireless client is looking to hire an A&E Specialist to start ASAP. Candidate can be located in any of the following locations: Chicago, Indiana, Minneapolis or Wisconsin.
The A&E Specialist is responsible for the overall quality of produced A&E construction drawings and other deliverables associated with A&E products received by our vendor. Communication throughout the project is expected to ensure A&E deliverables are completed on-time in accordance with customer expectations.
Essential Job Functions
• An understanding of construction drawings, surveys and jurisdictional requirement details.
• Construction drawing production management by communicating requirements for effective construction drawing completion to external vendors. Manage drawing reviews, manage changes/revisions, and ensure completed construction drawings match scope of work and meet jurisdictional requirements.
• Identify, communicate and drive jurisdictional approval requirements for installations as project scope defines.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to solve issues especially in times of high volumes of work to deadlines and with accuracy.
• Ability to hold vendors accountable to cycle times, work quality, agreed upon deliverables and drive to resolution of design issues as they arise.
• Ability to provide direction to customers and jurisdictions in a customer service manner with a strong problem solving approach.
• May be required to use company systems for all task flow activity and ensure updated consistently.
• Upload/send A&E deliverables to appropriate customer databases as requested.
• A&E site walk coordination, as needed.
• Facilitate and identify template changes and assist standards team when input is needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Engineering Background preferred
• Two (2) to four (4) years of A&E drawing and/or telecom experience
• Project management experience
• Strong ability to read and understand engineering drawings
• Construction telecom and permitting process experience a plus
• Preferred knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management and / or site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
• An in-depth knowledge of construction drawing management and the ability to understand jurisdictional requirements
• Ability to manage multiple vendors / projects
• Strong negotiation and organizational skills
• Ability to direct the diagnosis of workflow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to clearly communicate across multiple service groups to both internal and external customers
A&E, Architecture and Engineering, wireless #TekComJobs
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.