We are recruiting for Site Acquisition Manager Professionals in the Seattle area. These PERM positions. Please apply for more info!
- Lead projects from concept through operational acceptance, to meet Client Site Development objectives. Define projects scope. Manage the delivery of the Project Scope and proposed Scope changes.
- Assemble and submit a complete Site Candidate Package (SCIP) for client approval.
- Responsible for quality review of land use entitlement applications, leases, zoning submittals and other documents including zoning drawings prior to their submission on behalf of the client.
- Identify and resolve potential risks in projects and use proven project management techniques in the process.
- Coordinate and attend the site visits with RF, Real Estate, and Construction Teams throughout the entirety of each site project.
- Negotiate and manage lease agreements between landlords and the necessary parties.
- Forecast and update of budgetary and timeliness of various projects.
- 5+ years successful project management experience preferred, ideally in the telecom industry
- Turf Model Experience is a PLUS (Preferred not required)
- Valid Washington Real Estate License and/or JD (Preferred not required)
- Valid Driver’s License.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.