We are recruiting for Site Acquisition Associate Professionals in the Seattle area. These PERM positions. Please apply for more info!
- The ideal candidates will have previous cellular industry experience, be very organized and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Review Leases and Real Estate documents to ensure compliance when an application is received.
- Negotiate and obtain required consents and additional land as quickly as possible and within cycle time expectations.
- Review zoning regulations in support of new customer applications and attend project meetings as needed.
- Provide current status reports to management and customers on a recurring basis.
- In order to be considered you should be familiar with providing project management to wireless real estate development including leasing, zoning, permitting, regulatory compliance and understand the construction process of new cell sites and/or site modification/upgrade projects to existing facilities.
- Minimum two (2) years of Real Estate experience
- Valid Washington Real Estate License and/or JD (Preferred not required)
- Proven ability to define and manage team project goals
- Valid Driver’s License.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.