Permit Coordinator - Irvine, CA
Essential Job Functions
• Provides support with all aspects of preparing and securing entitlements as needed for installation of facilities on infrastructure within public rights of way and public utility easements.
• Updates necessary tracking system to ensure that status updates are maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• Maintain check book compliance and manage check requests.
• POs and invoice experience.
• Customer focused and results driven
High school diploma or equivalent
Associate degree or equivalent work experience preferred
1-3 years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administrative support experience preferred
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn a variety of new tracking and software programs
• Excellent organizational/administrative skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach
• Strong communication skills
• Basic telecommunications experience/knowledge preferred
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.