We are currently recruiting for an Associate Project Manager with an AT&T background in the Irvine market.
Position will assist as Project Manager on customer deployments, and on regional / nontraditional customer deployments.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist Project management of one or more aspects of a customer deployment on multiple applications, and ensure projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline.
- Assist Project management/ support all facets of an application from entry into client's systems to construction complete and closeouts delivered, including, but not limited to, the following services: structural analysis, site acquisition, A&E services, land use planning, zoning and permitting, lease management and construction management
- Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all requisite documents related to said projects including, but not limited to, modification, collocation and construction of towers (e.g., structural analysis, lease, title, applicable permits, soil samples, regulatory approvals or others as required)
- Vendor management and coordination, where applicable
- Responsible for forecasting Project Management Tool dates (e.g., initial forecast, updated forecast)
- Participate in internal & external deployment meetings as directed by lead Project Manager, and interact with carrier representative as needed
- Deal with design issues as they arise (limited lease entitlements, additional ground space needed, easements, etc.)
- Communicate and coordinate with relevant functions and parties as needed
- Utility coordination as needed
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- One (1) to three (3) years of project management experience
- Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, fiber, and property management
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with and understanding of tower/roof top structural details
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of construction services: telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, towers, lines, and antennas
- Ability to communicate across multiple service groups to both internal and external customers
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.