Our industry leading telecommunications client needs a Project Coordinator to work in the Pittsburgh market to support their high profile client deployment in 2021-2022.
Supports a team with assigned projects and/or any of the following:
correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
• Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
• Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
Keywords: management systems, projects, programs, project files, POs, administrative, meeting prep, ad hoc reports, project coordination
What We Do TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses. Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support: Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations) Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
About us Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting. TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
Mission As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
Diversity TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.