Site Acquisition Specialist (New York/New Jersey market) that will support multiple markets in the northeast and mid-Atlantic markets.
The right individual will have experience in Telecom / Cell Site development MUST have experience with Zoning and Permitting rather than vendor managing other site acquisition firms. Dish experience is a plus! Strong communication and customer facing skills is required.
Experience managing Site Acquisition/Zoning activities and vendors. Will need to be proficient with zoning/permitting application process for Wireless/Telecom new builds.
- Zoning and Permitting work required.
- Experience with filing applications and working with California jurisdictions
- Review Real Estate documents to ensure compliance when an application is received
- Negotiate and obtain required consents and additional land as quickly as possible and within cycle time expectations
- Promote pre-construction and zoning and permitting services
- Review zoning regulations in support of new customer applications and attend project meetings as needed
- Provide current status reports to management and customers on a recurring basis
- Formulate and understand financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements
- Ensure Sites/Readiness/(Zoning) are properly used, updated and accurate
What We Do
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- Zoning and Permitting experience (knowledge of Zoning ordinances and municipal processes)
- Ability to comprehend all title documentation
- Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.