We are currently recruiting for an Outside Plant Engineers/ Fiber Engineers for a long term project based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What We Do
- The ideal candidates should have experience in:
- Outside Plant Fiber design from preliminary design through to a fully implemented solution.
- Field design and permitting. Candidate should be equally comfortable working in both an office atmosphere and a field environment.
- Working with utilities in underground and aerial ROW analysis and applications.
- Reviewing design specs and documentation, creating workflows and processes and developing and maintaining project schedules.
- Vendor and supplier management
- Solid computer skills are a must (MS Project, MS Excel, CAD, Google Earth Pro ).
- Working knowledge of NESC, NEC, GO95 and OSHA standards preferred
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.