We are currently recruiting for a Permitting Coordinator for a long-term project. The ideal candidate should have utility
permitting and City of San Diego experience. Some telecommunications background and exposure to wireless project coordination/management experience, preferably a background working with communications companies (AT&T, Verizon, Comcast, etc) and
with Utilities and Government entities for permit processing.
As the Permitting Coordinator, the individual will assist Engineering Departments with:
- Accuracy and efficient identification of required permits and agreements
- Client management and accountability
- Fiscal review of projects
- Coordinate with client and utility owners to ensure project schedules are met and prepare documentation to perform the utility work.
- Quality control/quality assurance - tracking and managing A/E vendors
What We Do
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of project management experience in the telecom industry
- Past experience working with the local jurisdictions submitting and obtaining permits.
- Strong Computer Skills - MS, Word, Excel
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.