Site Development Specialist - Wireless/Telecom
TekCom Resources is seeking a Site Development Specialist
for a fully remote
opportunity with one of our telecom clients! The right individual will have experience in site acquisition, leasing and lease negotiations, zoning and permitting.
Role and Responsibilities
Education and Requirements
- The Specialist Site Development will be assigned a specific number of wireless communication sites for which he or she will be responsible.
- Handle all aspects of the site acquisition process for each of assigned sites, including researching and obtaining site candidates, obtaining use and building permits and planning approval of the site plan and drafting and negotiating leases.
- Support regional/market assignments of all aspects of Acquisition/Zoning/A&E/NTP deliverables
- Perform soft audits (lease/amendments review, leverage Z&P Analysis, file audit)
- Prepares and submits notice letters to landlords as required
- Obtain any necessary due diligence from site or property owners and confirm leasing, zoning, permitting, and environmental compliance
- Supports A&E Lead for obtaining, reviewing/approving A&E deliverables from vendors as needed
- Negotiate and coordinate execution of Agreements, Leases, access and utility easements, and amendments as necessary
- Ensure Sites/Readiness/(Zoning) are properly used, updated and accurate
- Resolves leasing, zoning, and permitting issues as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Real Estate License required OR 1-2 years of industry planning experience
• Land Use Planning, Business Administration and Paralegal degrees desired
• Technical Understanding/Ability
• Contract and Lease Interpretation and Negotiation Experience
• Ability to Analyze Basic Legal Documents
Site Acquisition, telecommunications, leasing, zoning, permitting, NTP, real estate, SCIP, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.