Our wireless telecommunications client that provides turnkey project solutions is searching for a Northeast Regional Manager. This client is experiencing extreme growth with large scale wireless deployments.
This can be a remote based position working out of a northeast location.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate significant expertise and/or experience managing large-scale wireless program deployments in a leadership capacity.
What We Do
- Manage metrics, project plans, forecasting and target goals.
- Metrics typically include: schedule adherence, profit & loss, quality, customer satisfaction, and employee development
- Hire, develop, and lead a project team
- Lead Project Managers to be successful and meet target goals.
- Coach and mentor subordinates to establish project plans, set project goals, evaluate the performance of the project/market team and make adjustments as needed
- Serve as the primary customer point of interface within the market
- Manage customer expectations and maintain constant contact with the customer at several levels to solicit feedback, resolve issues, and ultimately achieve customer satisfaction through proactive communications
- Ensure the project scope is clearly defined and understood to avoid scope creep and minimize changes
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.