Position will require 30% travel within a 75 mile radius of the LAX area. Mileage will be reimbursed. Construction and materials/inventory knowledge required.
Please DO NOT submit candidates that do not have reliable transportation or cannot meet the vaccination mandate (are either 100% vaccinated already or have a valid exemption per the federal guidelines)
• Supports Fiber Construction Team who oversee multiple projects
• Construction and materials/inventory knowledge required
• Responsible for any special reporting that may be required for the projects themselves to the customers and/or internal organizations
• Responsible for helping the Fiber Construction team ensure that all identified milestones on the project are being followed up on and completed in a timely fashion in order to hit the project delivery timelines
• Miscellaneous projects/reports as requested
• Assist with access arrangements for major projects
• Taking detailed notes during meetings and provide meeting minutes to the team.
• Keep an active log of off-site personnel entering remote locations
• Primarily work in an office setting with 30% travel required.
• Physical demands may include walking and sitting.
• 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or project management support role
• Strong computer skills
• In depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.