TekCom Resources is recruiting for OSP Fiber Design Engineers for an industry leading client in the Southern California market.
- Develop high-level fiber designs from both desktop and field review.
- Develop cost estimate models
- Develop right-of-way analysis of the proposed fiber plant, such as the identification of utility and permit applications needed for a project.
- Work with utilities in underground and aerial right-of-way applications.
- Manage the contractor qualification process and bidding of engineering.
- Manage various suppliers and vendors during the engineering and, including managing the vendors to both budget and schedule.
- Coordinate with multiple internal customers, including project managers, in support of bringing each project to completion on both budget and schedule.
- Manage the material ordering.
- Manage multiple projects and ability to travel to project locations across the United States in the management of the project elements.
- The ability to optimize and value a fiber engineering design.
- Develop, read, and manage fiber splice documents, including fiber splice diagrams, spider maps, OTDR, and Power Meter readings.
OSP, Fiber, Aerial, Pre-Construction, Design, Cable, Make Ready, Right of Way (ROW)
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.