Looking to hire a Scoping Construction Manager for one of our Telecom clients. This position is 100% remote so candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. Previous T-Mobile experience is preferred.
Develop and document a comprehensive per site SOW and BOM which will include identification of all work types, drivers, fixed price packages and equipment & material requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Understanding the site technical solution and SOW contracted by the customer, including work packages, material requirements and final deliverables to customer
- Understanding Cell Site Construction Drawings, Radio Design Frequency Sheet (RFDS), Structural Design Elements and Structural Modification requirements
- Utilizing the Construction Manager’s expertise of the build elements to:
- Evaluate the job/site scope to determine construction feasibility and whether it is appropriate for the customer’s requirements
- Build the per site SOW and BOM by deciding on the step-by-step methodology building to the structural design, construction drawings and RFDS
- Plan and adjust schedules, as necessary, and work with Customer Project Manager, Market CMs and Service Providers on any necessary changes to the scope, including recommendations
- Participate in project planning meetings, providing guidance, as needed, and determining resolutions to any problems or issues raised during plan of day meetings
Key Skills: Scoping Construction Manager, cellsite, cell-site, SOW, telecommunications #TekComJobs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience of 2-5 years’ industry experience
- Experience managing delivering cell site construction and technology upgrades
- Experience with providing site design solutions and guidance of order of operations
- Ability to review construction documents, determining site feasibility, as well as site design consulting as needed
- Ensure accuracy of constructions drawings and RFDS meeting scoping requirements
- Direct knowledge of general construction processes & procedures and on-site safety requirements
- Direct knowledge of cell site construction and equipment installation material requirements
- Direct knowledge of cell site structural design and modification requirements
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.