We are currently recruiting for a (REMOTE) Project Coordinator for a long-term project.
The ideal candidate will have a telecommunications background and exposure to OSP/ fiber background desired. Preferred permitting and materials - logistics experience.
What We Do
- Primary responsibility in all aspects of submitting and acquiring permits and agreements
- Interface with jurisdictional staff on matters related to applicable laws, codes and ordinances and effectively communicate and leverage regulatory status in support of deployment objections.
- Negotiate access agreements for use of the public right of way and private property as necessary.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal functional groups to resolve issues, to facilitate progress and to achieve milestone targets, with the goal of delivering networks on-time and on-budget.
- Responsible for project tracking including data entry
- Act as the single point of contact for internal and external customers reliant on specific permitting deliverables in given projects within a district.
- Drive Network Permitting functions associated with projects; review project reports and identify issues in reporting or task completion; understanding and adherence to cycle times; and providing and achieving project forecasting accuracy.
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.