Construction Supervisors/Managers (Back-haul, fiber, OSP)
We are currently recruiting for an OSP Construction Supervisor/Manager (
Back-haul, Fiber) for a client in the Denver, Colorado market.
The ideal candidates will have a background working in the telecommunications industry managing back-haul, fiber, or other telecom or cable fiber deployment projects. The team will be responsible for projects including activities related to above and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready. Any small cell experience is a definite plus. Construction Managers will be called upon to represent our client as the expert on construction issues relating to construction/modification of Fiber/ DAS and small cell projects. You will be responsible for coordination of subcontractors as well a QA/QC functions.
- Managing assigned telecom projects including scheduling, reporting, customer facing and vendor management.
- Maintain project documentation and reporting.
- Manage the project schedule to ensure the project milestones and deadlines are met.
- In order to be considered you must have previous Fiber/OSP/back-haul construction management experience.
- Familiarity with Rules for Overhead Electric Line Construction or Public Right of Way experience preferred.
- Attend deployment and other customer meetings as subject matter expert for the client.
- Make regular trips to sites during construction including: bid walk, pre-con walk, in progress site visits, punch walks and construction closeout. Provide direction to general contractors when doing ground work.
- Understand prevailing rates for all construction work and ensure the client is receiving competitive rates for quality work.
- Responsible to problem solve issues that may occur onsite and make recommendations based on priority and need to ensure the project and budget are maintained.
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with the client's construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Act as safety observer and Quality Assurance representative while at the site ensuring compliance with the client's safety program and related workmanship practices.
Project Manager, client facing, Construction, telecom, wireless, cell site, tracking, audits Construction / Project Manager (
Back-haul, fiber, OSP), Right of Way (ROW), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC). #TekComJobs
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.