Our client is looking for a Field Construction Manager to support the Network Build for our Wireless Telecom Client. Candidates must have experience with Vendor/GC management, QC, Punch Walks, Close Outs.
Essential Job Functions
- Construction Manager is responsible for vendor management
- Manage general contractors onsite
- Responsible for site walks, punch list, Quality Control (QC)
- Responsible to ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards
- Project tracking
- QC site construction work to ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Drawings review, utility coordination
- Work with local jurisdictions to ensure permitting compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license required
Key Skills: 5g, Scoping, Wireless Telecom, BOM, Deployment, Macro Sites, Tower, Project Tracking, Vendor Management. NSB, New Site Build, Tower MODS, Telecom Construction Supervisor, Cell site, BTS, Cellular Network, Field, Wireless Civil Construction
What We Do
- Minimum three (3) + years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- New Site build, modifications or raw land preferred.
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.