We are looking for OSP/Fiber Project Managers in the Philadelphia or Allentown, PA markets. Our telecommunications client builds fiber optics infrastructure and wireless networks that serve telecom, electric utilities, healthcare and education organizations. This well established telecommunications client continues to experience steady growth. In addition, all employees are well supported, rewarded, and everyone is safety minded
If you have current or previous fiber splicing background; please apply as the fiber splicing experiennce is required for this construction project management position.
- Manage customer projects with a focus on meeting timelines and profitability
- Maintain aggressive time schedules to ensure projects are completed on time
- Create budget forecasts, job schedules, Scope of Work
- Create Bill of Material (BOMs)
- Review daily reports for work completed in the field
- Review and understand blue prints, red line drawings, as built drawings, construction documents
- Current Project Management experience in the telecom field (5+ years)
- Very good computer skills with MS Office and Outlook
- College Degree preferred or equivalent telecom work experience
- OSP/ fiber construction experience is required
- Some travel is required to field sites and client meetings
OSP, Telecommunications, Fiber, Splicing, Schedules, Budgets, Resources, SOW, BOM, Bill of Material, ISP, Project, Project Manager, Scope of Work, As Built,
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.