TekCom Resources is seeking a Civil Construction Foreman for a long-term contract assignment, supervising work at cell tower sites across South Florida!
This job will involve travel throughout South Florida, but candidates must reside in Greater Fort Lauderdale, Miami or Naples for consideration.
- Direct and Supervise the general construction activities being performed on wireless cell tower sites including but not limited to site layout, foundation, grounding, laying conduit, fiber, and electrical as applicable.
- Provide leadership to the crew from beginning through to end of job including safety, quality, budget, and timeline.
- Review all documentation to prepare for build. Lead the assembly of all necessary materials, and outline installation methods.
- Effectively PIM and Sweep as applicable.
- Collect, review, and submit all necessary close out documention as applicable.
- Identify all areas of improvement for staff and make training recommendations to management.
- Maintain all too inventory and upkeep on job site.
- Ensure crew completes all applicable company documentation.
- Must be in the Greater Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Naples area.
- HS Diploma/GED
- 8+ Years Construction Experience preferably telecommunications, with ability to read blue prints, CD’s and detailed specifications.
- Valid Drivers License
- Min of 4 Years of supervisory experience
- Must have or obtain OSHA 30 Safety Training Card within last 3 years.
- Must have or obtain and maintain First Air and CPR Certification
- Must have or obtain and maintain RF Radiation Safety and Awareness.
Key Skills: Tower, Construction Manager, Civil, RF, fiber, supervisor, wireless, cellular, blueprint.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.