TekCom Resources is seeking a Civil Crew Lead for a long-term contract assignment, supervising work at cell tower sites across South Florida!
This job will involve travel throughout South Florida, but candidates must reside in Greater Fort Lauderdale, Miami or Naples for consideration.
- Supervise and perform construction duties on daily basis ensuring quality construction for expedited commercial deployment services.
- Complete work in timely and efficient manner by planning, prioritizing, and mobilizing staff & materials to meet schedule.
- Communicate with Construction Supervisor/Foreman of all progress, issues, and any deviations from plan.
- Identify all materials and resources needed to complete project schedule.
- Coordinate delivery and offloading of materials, generators, shelters, etc.
- Identify construction Punch List of items to be remedied and ensure all are complete prior to final inspection.
- Coordinate all final inspections to close projects.
- Assign tasks to fellow crew members and perform civil construction activities such as site clearing, leveling, trenching, digging, grounding, forming, pouring, etc.
- Ensure tasks assigned to crew members are completed in a timely manner and meet all quality requirements.
- Train and assist as needed all employees in completing tasks.
- Professionally interact with all customer representatives.
- Maintain and enforce all code requirements including OSHA Safety practices.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Coach, mentor, and develop team members.
- Must be in the Greater Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Naples area.
- HS Diploma/GED
- 5+ Years Construction Experience preferably telecommunications, with ability to read blue prints, CD’s and detailed specifications.
- Valid Drivers License
- Min of 1+ Year of supervisory experience
- Must have or obtain OSHA 30 Safety Training Card within last 3 years.
- Must have or obtain and maintain First Air and CPR Certification
- Must have or obtain and maintain RF Radiation Safety and Awareness.
Tower, Construction Manager, Civil, RF, fiber, supervisor, wireless, cellular, blueprint, training, crew lead.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.