Our fast growing private client is building fiber infrastructure across North America and is hiring a Reginal Director for their OSP/Fiber division in the Pacific Northwest market. An Ideal candidate would be based in Portland, OR or potentially WA, and ID.
- Lead, coach and develop business line leaders and staff on operational excellence including strong financial management of projects and programs.
- Implementation strategy including development of both short term and long-term strategic goals and initiatives.
- Divisional P&L responsibilities with growth goals of 30%+ year over year.
- Responsible for the safety, operations, innovation, quality of services provided by the team to its customers and internal stakeholders nationwide.
- Be actively engaged in growing the business, including new business development and the development of strategic partnerships.
- Lead, coach and develop business line leaders and staff. Accountable for the development and organization of the teams to support growth and customer delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of satisfaction for the services provided by the OSP Division team to its customers.
- Develop yearly, monthly and project-based financial and productivity forecasts and measure success against forecast. Deploy solutions to ensure budgets and forecasts are met and changes to forecasts are communicated timely.
- Develop project estimates with the team to support bids and business development activities.
- Provide executive account management and business development for key clients.
- Evaluate overall workforce development strategy and work with VP of Workforce to ensure human resources, training and development plans align with growth objectives.
- Provide point of escalation for internal and external stakeholders and serve as the accountable escalation and decision maker.
- Work with peers and senior management to ensure development and implementation of processes and tools is aligned with yearly and long-term goals.
- Ensure efficient labor utilization within the organization and through cross practice resource sharing.
What We Do
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business Administration, Construction Management, Engineering or related degree.
- Must have experience in outside plant engineering, construction or both.
- Experienced in Project Management and in leading project management teams across a national footprint.
- Experienced in working with wireless and fiber carriers and have a deep understanding of the industry.
- Demonstrated ability to grow a business.
- Must have strong leadership and organizational development skills.
- Proven experience driving growth and profitability in a high pace, technical field.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in financial modeling with a focus on understanding the business behind the numbers.
- Willingness to work extended hours as needed, with 20-30% travel within the region.
- Proven record of working successfully with ambiguous information and limited direction.
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.