EHS Site Auditor needed in Orlando, FL.
EHS Site Auditor Minimum Requirements:
- 5 years of experience in JHA, JSA, PTP, AHA or similar hazard assessment documentation reviews.
- 5 years of field Construction Safety Supervisor experience
- 5 years of EHS Facility auditing and program experience
- Willing to travel in rural and remote locations
- CHST, ISO 45001 or equivalent certification
EHS, environment health, safety, site audit, tower site,
- Obtain knowledge of client Project locations.
- Travel to project tower site or facility locations
- Perform EHS Facility audits to ensure compliance to Federal, State, local and ISO 45001 requirements.
- Document and communicate all issues identified, including behavioral and noncompliance with EHS requests.
- Document any resolutions/corrections immediately performed.
- Identify, document and communicate any employees or items that should be recognized for EHS achievements.
- Create and continually update a trending log on repetitive issues and recommend long term corrective actions.
CHST, ISO 45001, supervisor.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.