Our telecom engineering client is seeking an OSP Field Inspector for Northern Virginia.
The Inspector will travel in the Chantilly/Dulles, VA area to inspect OSP Field Crews performing underground construction and fiber installation for business to business projects.
Inspection of all pre-construction, construction and restoration work along ROW easements, road crossings and railroad crossings.
What will catch our eye:
- Previous experience inspecting OSP and preconstruction activities (outside plant construction)
- Inspecting quality and recording field records – including review of OTDR results and As-built drawings,
- OSP inspection experience and/or training; previous telecommunications experience a must. Experience with red-lines, photos of completed work
- Experienced in construction practices of aerial (communications & power make ready, attachments, etc.)
- Aerial pole analysis
- Experience with GPS Data Collection of as-Built facilities
- Knowledge of Make-ready, As-Builts, redlines and project inspection guidelines
- Knowledge/Understanding of Fiber and Splicing Maps
- Quality control / quality assurance (QA/QC)
Outside Plant Inspector, Construction Ride Out (CRO), OSP Inspection, Inspector/Construction Manager, Preconstruction ride-outs, Route Verification, Middle mile, fiber route, optimization OSP Fielder, OSP Construction, Lineman, splicing, make ready, ROW, cable placement, QA/QC, Aerial, Fiber Optics, CATV, Coax, splicing #Tekcomjobs, #OSP, #Fiber
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.